There are instances when dental emergencies happen. During this time, you need an after-hours dental clinic in Newmarket. Having to endure a stabbing pain in your mouth and waiting until your dentist’s next day’s business hours is torture. The dentist in Newmarket, in Keep 28 dental clinic caters to dental emergencies.
Most dental clinics only accept patients during regular business hours. Their usual hours of operation start at 8 AM and end at 5 PM. This may extend to as late as 8 PM. Clinic schedules may vary on weekdays, weekends and holidays. How does an after-hours dental clinic in Newmarket sound?
This shouldn’t be a problem in the Newmarket area. Keep 28 Dental, makes sure that they have a dentist in Newmarket available for your dental needs anytime. They are open even after the usual hours of dental clinics.
In most cases, patients book an appointment for a dental visit. However, there are instances wherein dental examinations and treatments need to be done after office hours and are often considered dental emergencies.
Dental emergencies may include:
- Cracked Tooth – For example, a sports accident can break your tooth, making it bleed continuously.
- Avulsed Tooth – This is when the tooth is completely taken off the socket.
- Dental Crown Falls Out – Large cavities that formed under your crown may change the shape of your tooth. Because of this, your dental crown may no longer fit. If this happens you need an after-hours dental clinic in Newmarket, call Keep 28 to immediately have it fixed.
- Abscessed Tooth – This can be painful due to inflammation. Delaying its treatment will cause the infection to spread in your mouth.
- Dental emergencies are inevitable. Because of this, make sure you find the right dentist in Newmarket that will suit your dental needs.